This guitar is listed as a B-STOCK item because there is a scratch that is underneath the finish of the guitar, right under the bass contour knob (See photo). You can't feel it so it happened before clear coat and was just missed in QC. But aside from that, this guitar looks KILLER and plays great with no issues!
A sleek new body design, a simple yet effective control layout, and a Wilkinson tremolo system that stays in tune without the hassle of a locking nut! The revolutionary Railhammer Hyper Vintage bridge and Hyper Vintage neck pickups take it to another level, for the ultimate bolt-on rock guitar.
- Korina Solidbody
- Hyper Vintage Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo Bridge
- Dark Roasted Maple Neck
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- Medium Oval Neck Profile
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard - 12" Radius
- 22 Frets - 0.110"W x 0.050"H
- Dual Action Truss Rod - Headstock Access
- Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- 43mm Nut Width - Boneite
- Volume, Tone, Bass Contour, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- 10-46 Gauge Strings