The Tremorama is to the Seek-Trem™ what the Ooh-
Wah™ is to the Seek-Wah™. Some expected it to be called
the Ooh-Trem, but alas, Tremorama sounds so much more
fun! Same sound as a Seek-Trem™, but random tremolo
pulses are possible... Very interesting rhythms come out of
- 4/8/6 step selector switch
- speed (tempo)
- and 8 sequencer volume controls
- All of the controls work in the opposite direction from conventional because the pots are smoother this way. This means you have to turn them to the left to make them louder, or in the case of the speed control, to make it faster.
- There is also a true-bypass stomp switch which causes the sequencer to “halt” and wait at step number 1 until the pedal is turned back on.
- Operation: Plug your guitar (or any effect’s output) into the right hand input jack. Plug the output into an amp or other effect’s input. If the LEDs are not blinking, the pedal is bypassed. When bypassed, it sits and waits at sequencer step number 1 until you turn it on... then it starts in time at the present tempo and steps through each volume setting in series. In this way you can set up a sequence of different guitar volumes that create a rhythmic pattern which matches your performance or a series of volumes that sound like a swell or even echoes. For example, to create an echo-like setting, turn on the Tremorama and set the “spd” knob to a reasonable tempo and turn all of the sequencer knobs fully clockwise except for the first one. For hard tremolo, leave step 2 off, then set step 3 so it’s noticeably quieter than step 1. Next, leave step 4 off, and turn step 5 until it’s noticeably quieter than step 3. Step 6 stays off, step 7 is set to be quieter than step 5, and step 8 is also off. Now, when you turn it on, you get a series of tremolo pulses where each is quieter than the last and you hear a simulated “echo” as your guitar seems to get further away with each pulse.
- Another fun way to use this trem is to set up patterns that accentuate different parts of an arpeggiated performance. You can predictably cause the pattern to start exactly where you want it in the performance by stomping on the switch at the right moment, because the unit starts in time and always starts at the beginning of the sequence.
- For very choppy sounds, turn up only step number 1 and turn all others off. If the “spd” control doesn’t go fast enough, switching the pattern switch to “4” will double the rate. For patterns that play over a 3/4 time signature, you might set the switch to “6”. The switch lets you limit the total number of steps to 4, 6, or 8. This way you can make faster and/or shorter patterns.
- For a kind of “volume swell” effect, set the sequencer controls so that the first one just barely lets any sound through, and each successive one gets louder until the last one goes full volume.
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
* Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.