From Revv Amps:
The D20 is the worlds first Two notes Torpedo-Embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel & tone when playing without a cab & hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing, & live performance without a microphone.
We set out to build an amp that not only has this new modern featureset but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone amplifier. The result is something convenient & great sounding at the lowest price point Revv has ever had.FEATURES
- Inspiring Clean & Crunch tones developed with Nashville sessions guitarists
- Perfect platform for your favorite gain pedals
- 3-band EQ + Volume & Gain controls
- Push/Pull gain pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Switchable from 20 to 4 watts
- 2 6v6 2 12ax7
- Buffered Series FX Loop
- Switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones without a cabinet.
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb, & more available.
- XLR Balanced Direct Output, USB, & Ground Lift for Torpedo Embedded
- 6 Pre-Loaded Virtual Cabinets selectable via front knob all customizable. Or up to 128 via MIDI.
- 100ms Virtual Cabinet length
- Pre & Post switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes such as EL84, if you like.
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Select Between Internal & Speaker Load
- Level-Adjustable Headphone Out
- Small, Light, & Durable
- 6.3125″x7.5″x12.3125″ including knobs, not including handle
- High Quality Transformers
- Easily Accessible Rear-Bias Test
- Easily Accessible Fuse
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure
- Weighs ~9lbs
- LED-Illuminated Badge
- International Voltages Available
- 1 Year Warranty
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
* Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.