Relay™ digital wireless systems take your guitar tone as seriously as you do. Their superior specs, exclusive technologies and modern designs deliver the tone you've always wanted to hear from a wireless system: yours.
Exclusive VWT (Virtual Wire Transmission) technology ensures full-range frequency response, excellent transient response, and wide dynamic range - just like a high-quality guitar cable.
Relay digital wireless systems produce full-range tones with 10Hz-20kHz frequency response, exceedingly low noise with up to 120dB dynamic range, and studio-quality resolution with 24-bit A/D conversion. (Comparably priced analog wireless systems offer 50Hz-15kHz frequency response and >90dB dynamic range. This wreaks havoc on your tone, especially if you use a high-gain amp.)
- Transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Compatible Channels:12
- Transmission Range: 300 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license required
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: TA4f
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status