For decades now, the most requested Charvel guitar ever is a Jake E Lee signature model based on the distinctive white "Charvel-ized" instrument the great guitarist has played ever since he bought it new back in 1975. With this special guitar, from his first notable successes in the early 1980s through an acclaimed career that continues today with Red Dragon Cartel, Lee remains an admired and influential musician's musician. It is with great pride, then, that Charvel now introduces the first instrument in the Jake E Lee Signature series, the Charvel JEL Signature Pearl White guitar.
- Model Name: Jake E Lee Signature Model
- Color: Pearl White with Lavendar Hue
- Body Shape: So-Cal
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio SDS-1 Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Hard Tail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh with Pearl Buttons
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Included Accessories: Includes Hardshell Case
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
* Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.