The 000-15M model continues the Martin tradition with a 000-14 fret body size, solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
- Model: 000-15M
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light (MSP4100)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Ply Hardshell
Most orders over $99.00 ship for free inside the lower 48 states. Certain items that are large and heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
We Ship Worldwide!
For information on International Shipping, please call, email or use live chat for rates. Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international orders do not qualify for free shipping. Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and US territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) can only ship USPS. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped to these locations.
As a security precaution, orders over $200.00 will only ship to the address your credit card company has on file for you.
* Korg and Mesa/Boogie products are only available for shipment within the USA.
14 Day Return for Merchandise Credit or Exchange
We're so sure you'll enjoy shopping with us that if for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with any item you receive from Matt's Music, simply call us within 14 days of the time you receive your merchandise for either a full in-store credit, or exchange - all entirely up to you. Items must be in brand new, factory fresh, resalable condition with all original packing materials, warranty cards and owners manuals, and show no signs of wear or abuse. All returns are subject to inspection. Special order items that are not normally stocked are non returnable. Ask if your purchase qualifies before you buy. Credit/exchange is for merchandise only and does not include any shipping charges. No refunds are issued in any case. Layaways are good for 60 days and layaway deposits are non refundable.
Early Order Cancellation
All deposits are non refundable. Lots of our products are special orders and in many cases your order has to be built for you at the factory. This is what makes a lot of our products special. Once your order is started, it's being put together just for you. For this reason we ask that you don't cancel your order after you place it with us. If for some reason you absolutely have to cancel your order with us, we will assess you a 25% cancellation charge. This amount is equal to 25% of your total order amount. Ask us before you place your order to see if what you're purchasing is considered a special order.
Do not accept your shipment if the package shows any signs of external damage. After the item is returned to us we will ship you a replacement. If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, please call 781-335-0700 within 5 days for a return authorization number.